This is a list of all program fees. If you have any questions please consult with your student services coordinator:
Tuition Plan The 45 credit hour program tuition cost $4,500, or $100.00 per credit hour.
Should a student not pass a course and need to retake it, one retake attempt is allowed. The fee for any retake course is a flat $400 per course for any of the tuition plans.
- Total program cost is $4,500.
- Foundation Courses (2 Courses, 8 Semester Credit Hours Total) - $800.
- Core Business Courses (5 Courses, 15 Semester Credit Hours Total) - $1,500.
- Core Operations Courses (2 Courses, 8 Semester Credit Hours) - $800.
- Operations Elective (Select 2, 8 Semester Credit Hours Total) - $800.
- Capstone Course (1 Course, 6 Semester Credit Hours) - $600.
Tuition discounts are offered to students who demonstrate commitment to improving their community through their acts of service in the promotion of a positive cause. Applicants who should be considered for discounted tuition are forwarded to the Board of Directors for consideration of their merits.
All textbooks are included online as part of the program tuition.
There is no fee for individual course final exams, nor does WLC charge for the three required proctored exams. Final exams are timed but not proctored. For the proctored exams students may find a testing center or proctor of their choice and negotiate a fee, or WLC will proctor the exams using a webcam at no charge. WLC proctored exams must be taken during standard WLC office hours.
WLC uses PayPal to process online payments for courses. Your payment is processed securely by PayPal. Here are some of the ways that PayPal keeps your information secure:
- PayPal uses industry-leading encryption and fraud prevention tools.
- PayPal doesn't share your financial information with the WLC
- PayPal sends you a confirmation email when you make a payment.