The steps to applying for the WLC MBA program are listed below.
1. Carefully review the program and your personal and professional goals to make sure an MBA will provide you with the necessary benefits.
2. Review the WLC Admission Standards & Requirements.
3. Collect unofficial copies of your qualifying materials.
4. Complete the MBA Application Form Located Here
6. Your application materials will be reviewed and a Student Services Representative will contact you within 24 hours to explain the review process.
7. Upon provisional acceptance into the program complete the WLC Course Enrollment Agreement for the first two foundational courses, schedule your start dates, and select your tuition plan.
8. Work on your courses and work with your Student Services Representative to coordinate official versions of all transcripts and materials for full program acceptance.
9. Upon receipt of all official materials, successful completion of the MBA program foundational courses, and a PASS on the foundational proctored exam, program status is changed from provisional acceptance to full acceptance and further program courses may be taken.